Full-Time HS Instructor – Integrated Design, Engineering and Art
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
DON BOSCO TECHNICAL INSTITUTE
Integrated Design, Engineering and Art
Don Bosco Technical Institute is a private not-for-profit high school located in Los Angeles County.
We are currently seeking a full-time IDEA Instructor for the 2013-2014 School Year. The qualified candidate will be primarily responsible for instruction in architecture, 3D modeling, Photoshop and Engineering design. Demonstrated understanding of the design process, project-based learning and strong drawing skills are required. Must be able to effectively integrate technology into both the classroom and lab environment.
The qualifications required for the IDEA Instructor include:
· Bachelors Degree
· Adult education/technical credential is desired. If the selected candidate does not have the desired credential, they will be required to obtain one within three years of hire.
· Demonstrated experience in product design, architecture or transportation design
· Proficient in Autodesk Revit Architecture 2011, Autodesk 3D Studio Max Design 2011, Autodesk Inventor Professional 2011, Adobe Photoshop CS5 and Wacom Intuos4 Tablet
· Experience with Google Sketch-Up desired
· Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Comfortable working with Mac and Windows OS
· Qualified candidates will be asked to share a portfolio of previous work at the time of the interview.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to submit a letter of interest and a current résumé to:
Teresa Herrera, Human Resources Manager
Don Bosco Technical Institute
1151 San Gabriel Boulevard
Rosemead, California 91770-4299
Web Site: www.boscotech.edu
10 total views, 1 today