30 May 2013
Part-Time In-home tutor
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
WHY TUTOR FOR EDUCATIONAL CONNECTIONS?
- Competitive pay – $27-$32/hr to start
- Consistent work available – you have access to a daily list of new students.
- You choose the students you tutor – select students located near your home or workplace. All of our tutors travel to students’ homes.
- You choose your schedule – you have the flexibility to create your own schedule of afternoon, evening, and weekend hours.
- Continued support – We offer hands-on professional development workshops with teacher recertification points as well as online resources to assist in the tutoring process.
- Streamlined Payment – We bill clients directly, allowing you to focus on teaching.
WE ASK THAT YOU:
- have at least a bachelor’s degree.
- have classroom teaching or extensive tutoring experience.
- have reliable personal transportation, as the vast majority our clients are not near the Metro.
- plan on working a minimum of four hours per week during the school year.
- have an enthusiastic, engaging, and encouraging teaching style.
- can commit to working with students through the end of the school year.
How to Applyhttp://ectutoring.com/about/become-a-tutor/
48 total views, 1 today
Apply for this Job