Please I would appreciate any teachers with the experience
of 3, 5, 10 & 15 years of experience to participate in
answersing these questions. I only
need 4 more teachers, one with 3 yrs exp, 5 yrs, 10 yrs,
and 15 yrs. Thank you in advance.
1. As student achievement and a greater understanding
of curriculum have become more relevant, what are some ways
you have found to apply curriculum to previous knowledge?
2. Technology seems to be the way in which education
is steering itself. Some believe that technology can lead
the way and eventually produce better schools, while others
believe that there may be long-term consequences that are
not being considered in the rush to use technology. What
are your thoughts on this issue?
3. NCLB states that the equitable distribution clause
requires states to take steps to “ensure that poor and
minority children are not taught at higher rates as other
children by inexperienced, unqualified, or out-of-field
teachers.” What are you beliefs on this subject and why?
4. How do you view the NCLB act? What is your opinion
on the matter?
5. In your years of experience do you feel that your
teaching philosophy has helped or harmed your classroom?
Have you had to change it?
6. How do you talk to a parent who may not agree with
you as a teacher?
7. What steps do you take in the classroom to
implement NCLB while obtaining Higher Order Thinking levels
for those students?
8. How does your overall school mission coincide with
your classroom philosophy that addresses a safe learning
9. How do the styles/ methods you use today differ
from those that you used when you first begin teaching,
what brought about the change?
10. In your opinion what should the desired outcome
(socially, economically, and politically) of the teacher be
when teaching students?
Posts on this thread, including this one