Post Teacher Continuing Education Ad (Free!)
- Do not post ads for the same item more than once - multiple postings will be removed and may cause your ads to be blocked
- Advertising for work-at-home jobs, typing jobs, multilevel marketing of any nature,
gaming, medicine, and adult websites is strictly prohibited - you will be reported to your upstream providers!
- Advertise only appropriate items in their corresponding sections.
- DO NOT POST RESPONSES TO ADS AS ADS!!!
- Please respond only to ads posted by emailing the posting party, or by contacting the posting party through the method listed within the ad. Teachers.Net does NOT have any further information about any ads posted, and we will not respond to emails requesting further information.
- Postings that disparage or attempt to negatively impact any parties posted to this website will be removed, and your access WILL BE restricted! Please respect these rules to help us continue to provide this free resource to the Teachers.Net community.
Fraud Alert: Please read this important notice about the Nigerian Cashier's Check Scam
To report a questionable post, please email us at "firstname.lastname@example.org" with the words "inappropiate classified ad" in the subject line, and the full URL (web address) of the post in question.
Please Note: The Continuing Ed Classified Ads are for continuing teacher education opportunities only.
Appropriate ads here include educational programs which are certified or acceptable for continuing education for teachers only. If you would like to post an ad for a program that is not a legitimate continuing education opportunity, please review the policies for the Miscellaneous Teacher Ads section.