Kubernetes is a portable, extensible open-source platform
for managing containerized workloads and services that
facilitates both declarative configuration and
automation. It has a large, rapidly growing ecosystem.
Google open-sourced the Kubernetes project in 2014.
Kubernetes builds upon a decade and a half of experience
that Google has with running production workloads at
scale, combined with best-of-breed ideas.
In our kubernetes Training you will learn:
• Various components of k8s cluster on AWS cloud
using ubuntu 18.04 linux images.
• Setting up AWS cloud environment manually.
• Installation and setting up kubernetes cluster on
AWS manually from scratch.
• Installation and Setting up etcd cluster ( key-
value ) datastore
• Provisioning the CA and Generating TLS
Certificates for k8s cluster and etcd server.
• Installation of Docker.
• Configuring and CNI plugins to wire docker
containers for networking.
• Creating IAM roles for the kubernetes cloud
• Kubernetes deployments, statefulsets, Network
Why consider a kubernetes career path in IT industry?
Kubernetes demand has exploded and its adoption is
increasing many folds every quarter.
As more and more companies moving towards the automation
and embracing open source technologies. Kubernetes slack-
user has more 65,000 users and counting.
Who is eligible for the kubernetes course?
Beginner to intermediate level with elementary knowledge
of Linux and docker.
Enroll Today for our Kubernetes Training!
Call: USA: +1- 770-777-1269.
Posts on this thread, including this one