Yes, we are ready and able to deliver bank instruments in
the form of BG/SBLC to your nominated bank coordinates
strictly in adherence with the following set of our
Kindly review the bellow procedures and inform on your
readiness to proceed.
1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG) or Standby Letter of
2. Total Face Value: Please inform us
3. Issuing Bank: HSBC Bank London, Deutsche Bank AG
4. Age: One Year and One Day (With the option of Rolls
5. Purchasing: 32%+2%/Leasing fee 4%+2%
6. Delivery: Bank to Bank Swift MT799 and/or
7. Payment: MT103
8. Hard Copy: By Bank Bonded Courier within 7 banking
days after delivery of Swift.
1. Seller and Buyer execute, sign and initial this Deed
of Agreement, which thereby automatically becomes a full
commercial recourse contract to be lodged by both parties
for initiation of Swift Transmission.
2. Within three (3) banking days after both parties sign
the Agreement, After the Due Diligence and DOA signed by
both side the issuing bank account officer will issue RWA
(Ready Willing & Able) letter directly to your receiving
bank account officer to confirm the authentic of the
Swift and Transaction.
3. Within three (3) working days after the Buyer receives
RWA (Ready willing and able) letter, The Buyer will make
payment by direct wire transfer into the Seller's
provided bank co-ordinates for the receiving of the bank
transmission/administrative charges for the Pre-Advice
via Swift MT799 or SBLC via Swift MT760 or both as the
case maybe in the amount of Euro/USD XX 000.00.
4. Within two (2) banking days after confirmation of
receipt of payment of the bank
transmission/administrative fees charges for the SBLC via
Swift MT760 or Pre-Advice via Swift MT799 or both in
Seller’s bank account, the Seller will deliver the Pre-
Advice or SBLC via Bank to Bank confirmation of Swift
MT799 or MT760 to the Buyer’s bank including the hard
copy of the SBLC via bank bonded courier in Seven (7)
5. Buyer sends out Buying fees by Swift MT103 to the
Buyer deducting the initially paid bank
transmission/administrative fees and the brokers their
commission fees 32%+2 % of total Face Value by wire
transfer within thirty (30) days upon delivery,
confirmation and verification of SBLC by MT760 in the
Buyer’s nominated account and SBLC hard copy in the
Lessee’s nominated bank.
6. Should the Buyer not deduct the bank
transmission/administrative charges from buying fees
paid, the Buyer shall refund bank charges to Buyer by
direct wire transfer within three (3) banking days upon
payment of the Buying fees.
Should the Lessee default to pay the leasing fees to the
Lessor and the brokers commission fees as agreed after 30
banking days of confirmation of BG/SBLC MT760 in lessee's
bank account, Lessor will instruct the issuing bank to
put a claim on the BG/SBLC thereby forcing the Lessee's
bankers to return the BG/SBLC MT760 to the issuing Bank.
Looking forward to accepting our terms and procedure then
we can establish a long term business relationship.
Posts on this thread, including this one