Full time Female Native English Teachers (Nursery to Primary
level) are needed for an international school in Samut Prak
an to teach English language (Cambridge Curriculum).
* Baht 50,000–60,000 salary per month (depend on the qualifi
* 12 months contract renewable upon mutual agreement.
* Housing allowance and health insurance provided.
* End of contract bonus.
* Annual salary increment.
* All public holidays off with pay.
* 2 weeks authorized annual leave with pay.
* Annual visa extension and work permit fee paid by the scho
* Thai teaching assistant is provided in each class.
* 16-18 teaching periods a week.
* Native English Speaker.
* Age 25-37 years.
* Bachelor degree or higher in any field.
* TEFL or TESOL Certificate.
* Thai culture certificate is preferred.
* Teaching license from the Teachers Council of Thailand is
* At least 2 years teaching experience at any international
school in Thailand.
* Reliability, responsibility, enthusiasm, punctuality and l
ove of children are top priorities.
Please e-mail your resume, together with a scanned recent co
lor photo, scans of qualifications and your contact details
Due to the typically high number of respondents, we regret
that we are only able to contact applicants who are selected
Posts on this thread, including this one