Starting June 30th, 2017 a tutoring service for Math, Science, English and Socials
will be open for anyone interested. The hourly rate for this service is $30, and I
teach from grade 1 to grade 9.
More about the program:
- One on one teacher to student interactive program.
- Weekly homework, from packages.
- Advanced materials for anyone seeking higher level classes.
- Friendly and quiet home environment.
- Teacher to parent monthly progress reports.
- Writing tests and exams are provided.
- Homework and school projects help is readily available.
- A teacher with high academic records.
- Flexible after school hours.
- Advanced reading and practice from textbooks.
- Various methods of studying for different courses
- Motivating students to learn and gaining self-confidence in courses in which they
- Knowledgeable and familiar with the high school curriculum and elementary
curriculum in Math, Science, Socials and English.
Times available for this program:
Since I am a student in grade 10 myself, I have school related functions during the
summer. For that reason solely, I only have after school hours available. Also for
that reason, make up classes are hard to find a spot for. All the times below are the
times I am open for.
Monday: 4:15pm TO 7:15pm
Tuesday: 4:15pm TO 7:15pm
Wednesday: 4:15pm TO 7:15pm
Thursday: 4:15pm TO 7:15pm
Friday: 4:15pm TO 7:15pm
Saturday: 1pm TO 4pm
Sunday: 1pm TO 4pm
Thanks you for looking into my program, if you have any questions or are
interested to sign up, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posts on this thread, including this one