|Teachers.Net > Classifieds > WANTED|
Wanted:Educators!! (Planning Team Members)NewSchool
Posted by D.Small on 4/22/08
All students can be successful, as educators we provide
the opportunities. Our school will be open 2009. We are
canvassing for planning team members to upstart the process.
The school theme is Humanities. The school will be grades
6-12. A grade added each year. Student population will be
150-200 students. We are looking for educators who have an
expertise in the content area and that would be dedicated to
the collaboration and meeting of the minds to create a
successful school for students, parents, and staff.
Our mission is the following to promote, educate, and
create learning opportunities for all students.
We believe students can achieve if they have a environment
conducive to learning.
As educators we believe students can achieve if they have a
environment conducive to learning. As educators we have a
responsibility to nurture and develop student skills.
If you have the following:
· State Certification in the following areas Guidance,
English, Social Studies,Spanish, & Science.(6-12)
· Two or more years of teaching in the public school system.
· A drive & dedication for children.
· Knowledge of The Professional Teaching Standards.
· Knowledge of Instructional Methodology.
· Knowledge of the NYC school system.
· Knowledge of NYS Standards.
· Knowledge of Quality Review Assessment.
· Knowledge of Data Driven Instruction.
If this is you please e-mail your resume to
Please note the school will not be open until 2009.