1. The newspaper reported that four hundred forty people went to the mall on Saturday. The same number of people went to the mall on Sunday. How many people went to the mall for the entire weekend?
2. Jill has enough money to buy four compact discs per week. How many weeks until Jill can buy 24 compact discs?
3. Albert's son will be thirteen this Sunday. If Albert is 40 years old, how old was Albert when Albert's son was born?
4. Paul was 34 when Greg was born. How old will Paul be when Greg is fifteen?
5. To go to the mall, six cars carried 18 people. If the same number of people were in each car, how many people were there per car?
6. How many seconds are there in 34 minutes (hint: 60 seconds in one minute)?