1. Draw 6 rectangles on a poster board that are big enough to hold your flashcards.
2. Label the rectangles with numbers 1 - 6.
3. Divide your flashcards into six piles and place them in the rectangles.
4. Student rolls the die. If he gets a 1 he picks the top flashcard from rectangle one, if he gets a 2, he picks from pile two, etc.
5. If the student can read the flashcard, he keeps the card. If he cannot read it, he places it
back on the pile.
6. If all the cards are gone from a particular rectangle and that number is rolled, then the student loses a turn.
7. When all the flashcards are gone, the player with the most cards wins.