Fun at the White House Lesson
Go to the Netscape Icon and click on it.
Go to the top of the screen and click and hold on bookmark. Move down until you get to Yahoolignas! Click on it.
Click in the white box and type White House
Use your mouse and click on Search
Now use your mouse and click on the arrow going down until you see the words White house for Kids. Click on these words
Use your mouse to click on the arrow going down until you see a cat.
Click on The Cat in the middle of the words White House For Kids.
Answer all the questions below. You will find the answers if you follow directions carefully!
1. What kind of pet does President Clinton's family have?__________________
2. What is their pets name?_________________________
Use your mouse to click on the arrow going down. When you see a star with a number 1 on it,click it.
3. a.Where is the White House located? _____________________ D.C.
b. On what avenue is the White House found?_______________________
Use your mouse to click on the arrow down. Stop when you see the Pictures of the World, USA, and D.C.
4. In what Country is the White House located?_____________________
5. Circle the part of the country where the White House located?
NORTH SOUTH EAST WEST
Use your mouse to click on the arrow down. When you see a Star with a 2 click on it. OVER
6. Who served the shortest term of any president?
________________ _______________ ___________________
Click on the Cat at the bottom of your screen. Then click on the 4 star.
7. What is President Clintons daughters first and middle name?
8. What is one of her favorite classes in school?________________________
Use your mouse and click down until you get to the row of stars. Click on the Blue 5 star. Read about the pets in the White House. Use your mouse to click down to read about pets.
9. What is the name of President Franklin Roosevelt Pet?__________________
Use your mouse to click on the arrow down until you get to the cat. Click on the Cat. Next click on the yellow 6 star. You can now write a letter to either the President, the Vice President or the First Lady. Click on your choice.
10. Fill in each Box of information requested.
Click on the box and type the information. Then use the mouse to click on the arrow going down until you have typed in all the information. Now you are ready to write your letter to the President!
11. This Lesson is over. Click on the White House at the bottom of the page. If you have time you may explore the White House some more. If not please turn this page into your teacher.