Mrs. Fingerlin, Art
7th and 8th Grades Advertising Project
Divide the class into groups of 3 or 4 students.
Product: Invent a fictitious product.
Objective: To convince the consumer that your product is the best. To get the consumer to buy it.
1. Packaging- create the packaging with paper covered boxes or pop can etc. . .
2. Tag line -- a catchy word or phrase to get the consumers attention
3. Script for video taped Advertisement
4. props for video taping advertisement
What I expect:
1. A finished product package.
2. A drawn and markered advertisement with wording
3. Video taped Advertisement.