Teacher: Terrell Allen
Block/Period: A & B
Dates of Implementation: August 8-12, 2005
What Becomes of a Cell?
Objective: Identify, compare, and contrast levels of organization including cell, tissues,
Organs, organ systems, and organisms.
Estimate of Time Required: 3 Class Periods
The Teacher Will:
(1) Administer a pretest.
(2) Lead Students into discussion of different level of organizations
(3) Introduce video Body Systems which describes different body systems and their functions.
(4) Divide students into groups of two's and have them construct flow maps and double bubble maps.
The Student Will:
(1) Take pretest.
(2) Participate in classroom discussion
(3) View Body Systems video
(4) Construct flow maps and double bubble maps.
(5) Design poster boards illustrating each levels of organization and their functions.
(1) Questions and Answers during discussion and after viewing video
(2) Rubric Scales will be used to evaluate thinking maps and poster boards.