1. Give each child 3 Different pieces of construction paper.
2. Have them each cut out three circles on each piece of construction paper.
3. Then have them punch a hole out of the top of the circles and put the ribbon through it.
4. Next have them tie the ribbon and label a 1 on 1 of each of the different colors of circle.
5. Have them do the same thing but on the next three different color circles have them label them with a 2.
6. Have them do the same thing but on the next three different color circles have them label them with a 3.
7. Next have them put their names on the backs and hand them in.
8. During the weeks of the Olympics watch them and when they do a kind act award them with a medal (the ones that they just made) (five them the medal with their name on the back, and give them the on in which you think that they deserve), and before they leave that day make sure that they hand it back to you.
9. At the end of the Olympic season you may either hang them around your room and on the front you may write what they did to deserve that medal, of let them take them home.