1. Have students gather information about the artist.
2. Choose a flower for the student to work with.
3. Using a large scale, using the whole paper.
4. Have students draw their flower onto the paper.
5. Make sure the students don't use to much detail.
6. Bring out the chalk and the aprons.
7. Students should create their flower to look like their picture.
8. Blend and color the chalk to get shading and depth.
9. Remember to go Big!!!
10. An artist quote." The reason why I painted my flowers so big was so people could not ignore them."
11. The Results are wonderful!!