Tutti Frutti Playdough
1 cup flour
1/4 cup salt
2 tablespoons cream of tartar
1 package unsweetened Kool-Aid or other powdered fruit drink 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 cup water
medium pot, stove
1. Mix flour, salt, cream of tartar and Kool-Aid in a medium pot.
2. Add water and oil.
3. Stir over medium heat 3 to 5 minutes.
4. When mixture forms a ball in pot, remove.
5. Knead until smooth.
6. Play and explore with this fragrant, brightly colored dough as you would any playdough.
7. Put in a plastic bag and refrigerate to store.
from MaryAnn Kohl