1. A short geography quiz to check thedefinitions of new words from previous lessons.
2. Split them into teams.
3. Each team chooses one person who they beleive is the best from them in UK geography.
4. The students come and show some towns or regions on the map. The who was the quickest wins.
5. All teams come 1 by 1 to the map and each team has 1 min to review the map.
6. Map is hidden and children fill in uncoloured maps, maps without capital cities
7. The team comes to the map (any) and finds the answers to the questions of the teacher.
8. The team that was the most successfull earns As etc. Of course if one person was very good and the team lost ge can be given an A.