6 Traits
MEMBERS
2 Members

Support Our Sponsors!



Start a new discussion...
Just heard from principal: this year using 6 traits. I teach kindergarten. Please help! Many questions! Does it work? Good/appropriate resources? Any info much appreciated.
Judith On 7/05/10, Nancy wrote: > Just heard from principal: this year using 6 traits. I > teach kindergarten. Please help! Many questions! Does it > work? Good/appropriate resources? Any info much > appreciated.

Dear Nancy,

This could be fun! Kinders are delightful, and they have so many (original, mistaken, funny, charming,...See More
Jul 5, 2010
KMI Check out Maria Walther's book, Month by Month Writing Instructin Using the Traits (Scholastic). It's for grades K-2; she gives some great ideas for using mentor texts and incorporating 6 traits instruction into morning message.

On 7/05/10, Judith wrote: > On 7/05/10, Nancy wrote: >> Just heard from principal: this year using 6 tr...See More
Jul 5, 2010
patty On 7/05/10, KMI wrote: > Check out Maria Walther's book, Month by Month Writing > Instructin Using the Traits (Scholastic). It's for grades K-2; > she gives some great ideas for using mentor texts and > incorporating 6 traits instruction into morning message. > > On 7/05/10, Judith wrote: >> On 7/05/10, Nancy wrote: >>...See More
Jun 12, 2011
patty On 7/05/10, Judith wrote: > On 7/05/10, Nancy wrote: >> Just heard from principal: this year using 6 traits. I >> teach kindergarten. Please help! Many questions! Does it >> work? Good/appropriate resources? Any info much >> appreciated. > > Dear Nancy, > > This could be fun! Kinders are delightful, and they h...See More
Jun 12, 2011


Teacher Chatboards

States

Subject Areas

Language Arts

Foreign Language