DODD Teachers
204 Members

Teaching Jobs on Teachers.Net

Start a new discussion...
Can you get your CAC card before your travel?
Snow Lane No, you need certain documents that you won't get until you're there, like your letter of employment.
Loveteaching That's very useful, thank you!
Loveteaching The job offer is different than a letter of employment, right?
Connie Yes. It is a letter that the school gives you that basically says you have arrived and these are your dependents and this is your Deros date (a leaving date that doesn't totally apply to us).
Loveteaching Oh, ok that makes sense! Thank you :)
Oct 15

Teacher Chatboards


Subject Areas

Language Arts

Foreign Language