PE/Coaching
MEMBERS
5 Members

Support Our Sponsors!



Start a new discussion...
I am trying to decide if I am going to have enough time and resources to do my National Board Certification in Physical Education/Early Adolescence through Young Adulthood. I am wanting to just Q&A some items and mainly just get a glance of what someone who has gone through this has done in this area. I am not looking to copy or anything like that, but I have always done great with things like this if I can see what I am getting into and just take ideas and guidance on my own account from an example/map of what someone else did. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Josh
view previous comments
Roni Shoemaker I too am going for my EMC NBCT and have little to no knowledge of what i need to do. What are you focusing on on entry 1?

On 12/23/09, Juan Melendez wrote: > On 11/22/09, Jackie wrote: >> Hey Juan, >> >> My name is Jaclyn and I am an advanced EMC PE candidate, my >> first year I missed by 31 points and my second...See More
Jan 18, 2010
Kristin McDede On 1/18/10, Roni Shoemaker wrote: > I too am going for my EMC NBCT and have little to no knowledge of what > i need to do. What are you focusing on on entry 1? > > > > > On 12/23/09, Juan Melendez wrote: >> On 11/22/09, Jackie wrote: >>> Hey Juan, >>> >>> My name is Jaclyn and I am an advanced E...See More
Jan 18, 2010
Juan Melendez On 1/18/10, Kristin McDede wrote: > On 1/18/10, Roni Shoemaker wrote: >> I too am going for my EMC NBCT and have little to no knowledge of what >> i need to do. What are you focusing on on entry 1? >> >> >> >> >> On 12/23/09, Juan Melendez wrote: >>> On 11/22/09, Jackie wrote: >>>> H...See More
Jan 27, 2010
Betsy I am redoing entry 1 I need advice on video 1. Do I need to separate each part on the video or can I combine them?

On 1/27/10, Juan Melendez wrote: > On 1/18/10, Kristin McDede wrote: >> On 1/18/10, Roni Shoemaker wrote: >>> I too am going for my EMC NBCT and have little to >>> no knowledge of what i need to do. ...See More
Feb 10, 2010
Annie I am working on entry #3 and wanting to do a basketball unit for it. I know it only has to be 20 minutes. Can anyone tell me if it is good to include cardio or do they prefer to see the transition between the different skills?

On 2/10/10, Betsy wrote: > I am redoing entry 1 I need advice on video 1. Do I need to > separate each part...See More
Dec 15, 2010


Teacher Chatboards

States

Subject Areas

Language Arts

Foreign Language