IL Teachers
MEMBERS
7 Members
Support Our Sponsors!

Start a new discussion...
What do you think of this new ad campaign by your governor http://thisismyillinois.com/

thanks in advance
21 comments
  • Merrill On 11/20/12, Elaine wrote: > What do you think of this new ad campaign by your governor > http://thisismyillinois.com/ > > thanks in advance One detail left out of the presentation was the issue of employee contribution "pick-ups...See More
    Nov 21, 2012
    Like
    report post
  • twiceshynow On 11/21/12, Merrill wrote: > On 11/20/12, Elaine wrote: >> What do you think of this new ad campaign by your governor >> http://thisismyillinois.com/ >> >> thanks in advance > > One detail left out of the presen...See More
    Nov 21, 2012
    Like
    report post
  • therealsped On 11/21/12, Merrill wrote: > One detail left out of the presentation was the issue of > employee contribution "pick-ups" by school districts. Most > districts pay for the 9.4% employee contribution into the > pension, in addi...See More
    Nov 24, 2012
    Like
    report post
  • Merrill On 11/24/12, therealsped wrote: > On 11/21/12, Merrill wrote: > >> One detail left out of the presentation was the issue of >> employee contribution "pick-ups" by school districts. Most >> districts pay for the 9...See More
    Nov 27, 2012
    Like
    report post
  • therealsped On 11/27/12, Merrill wrote: > No, you are wrong. You haven't done any research on this and you are > talking out your backside as usual. Except troll that I'm an educator who has worked for four Illinois districts and have contribut...See More
    Nov 29, 2012
    Like
    report post
  • Show more comments



Teacher Chatboards

States

Subject Areas

Language Arts

Foreign Language