Re: Extra certification?

    Your best bet is to talk to the advisers at your former
    college or any college that offers degrees in foreign
    language. They can tell you what courses you require.
    Also, college course catalogs indicate which courses are
    required for which degree. Since you already have one
    degree, you would not need nearly as many courses as a
    beginner. Probably your steepest hurdle is to pass the
    required test to be certified in that foreign language.
    On 11/10/07, W wrote:
    > How do you become certified to teach another subject
    > without having to get another degree? I am certified in
    > English, but I want to also be able to teach a foreign
    > language.