1. Students should be in groups of 4 or 5 students
2. Each group should have a half of a deck of playing cards in a stack faced down
3. Each student draws two cards from the pile and subtracts the two cards.
4. The Ace is worth 18, Kings 17, Queens 16, and Jacks 15
5. Each student writes his or her problem down and the other students are to check the answer.
6. If the student gets the problem correct he or she gets to keep the cards and keeps a total of how many cards they have gotten.
7. The student that has the most pairs of cards is the winner, and may be rewarded if desired.