New Jobs on Teachers.Net

Andre Agassi College P...
Las Vegas

The Equity Project Cha...
New York

The Equity Project Cha...
New York

Montgomery Child Care...


Moving to Kansas

    Hello all Kansas teachers. I will be graduating in May
    from a college in NY. My finance wants to move to Kansas
    because of family there. I will be certified in Early
    Childhood Ed and Special Ed from NY. Does anyone know what
    I need to do to be certified in Kansas? Can I just get a
    job with NY certification? What do I do, HELP Please. I
    already went on the Kansas Department of Ed website and I'm
    still confused. Thanks for your help.Laura