looking for a job as a chinese teacher
13497 W. Purdue Dr. ● Morrison, CO 80465 ● 720-231-1674 ●
Professional experience utilizing my knowledge and
education in Chinese (Mandarin) language, history and
Five years experience teaching at high school and ten
years experience teaching at university level; Native in
Mandarin and good command of English; Standard Mandarin
accent, Strong knowledge of Chinese history, good
handwriting and excellent in pinyin and characters.
Excellent capacity to learn new skills quickly. Computer
literate; proficient in many computer software packages.
Strong commitment to the community as a volunteer.
Chinese Culture study
• Mongolian culture affection in China history.
• Origination of Black soil culture and development.
• Easy way to memorize the Chinese characters.
• Challenge Chinese education in the future.
• Industrial Solid Wastes Management and Recycling
• Global Warming and International Cooperation
• Population Control and Sustainable Development
• International School of Colorado’s Recycling
Master of Applied Science
University of Denver, Denver, CO
Research topic: Study of Nitrogen Deposition in Rocky
Mountain National Park.
Diploma in Medical Specialties
CollegeAmerica – Denver, CO
Language School – English certificate
Spring International School – Denver, CO
Bachelor of Chinese Language
Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science and
Engineering July 1990
Liaoning University – Liaoning, PR China
Assistant Manager Mulan Landing Chinese
Restaurant June 2006-
Delivery Driver Imperial Garden (Part-time while in
graduate school) January 2004 – January 2006
Vice-President and Chinese Language and history teacher of
Tawan High School June 1994 – July 2000
• Taught four classes’ Chinese Language and history
per semester in Shenyang Tawan high school.
• Broadcaster of Tawan High School broadcasting
• Member of China Manchu history study project.
• Member of Shenyang poem committee.
Assistant Professor of Biology and Environmental
Engineering July 1990 - October 2000
Department of Environment Engineering - Liaoning
University, Liaoning, PR China
• Taught two classes’ environmental science and
biology science per semester including Lab sessions.
• Initiated and conducted research in environmental
and biology engineering and management.
• Member of Shenyang 10 year improvement project
• Member of the China Environmental Protection
Outstanding Young Teacher of the year – Liaoning University
Silver Bell Award of Shenyang Young
Best teacher of the year – Tawan High
Outstanding Academic Performance Award – CollegeAmerica