New Jobs on Teachers.Net

Brandeis Hillel Day Sc...
San Francisco

Brandeis Hillel Day Sc...
San Francisco

Colorado School for th...

The Help Group
Los Angeles

Pine Street School
New York

ASU Preparatory Academ...

Central Consolidated S...


what do I do to become a substitute?

    I am moving to the Fort Knox area in about a week or so. I
    have already filled out paperwork and received a license to
    be a subsititute teacher in Kentucky. I was just wondering
    what you have to do to become enrolled in the schools to
    substitute. Is there a general phone number to call to get
    registered or do you have to enroll with each school
    separately? If anyone has any information, that would be
    great!! Thanks!!