Hot Topics

Re: Thanks Number 404

    There is a possibility we will arrive Wednesday. Not sure
    yet-DH may want to stop overnight (in or near Houston) but I
    say let's drive on. I have not checked our hotel to see if
    they have anything available for Wednesday night anyway.Thanks, Bette for the toll highway info. We are prepared to
    look for the signs.

    Y'all have done a great job!
    Can't wait to meet everyone!