CO Teachers
MEMBERS
1 Members

Support Our Sponsors!



Start a new discussion...
/blockquote>

I am currently looking to move to the Loveland / Fort
Collins / Denver metro area this spring. How is the job
market here if I am certified in Special Ed and can I
easily get a job? Any input on the district or teacher
need would be greatly appreciated! thanks
baby /blockquote>

On 1/28/08, shannon wrote:
> I am currently looking to move to the Loveland / Fort
> Collins / Denver metro area this spring. How is the job
> market here if I am certified in Special Ed and can I
> easily get a job? Any input on the district or teacher
> need would be greatly appreciated!...See More
Jun 15, 2008
Windsor Gal /blockquote>

Due to the influx of new teachers from UNC & CSU, the Loveland
and Fort Collins district are very competitive - even for
special ed.- unless you are willing to teach "severe needs"
students. I know that Greeley has been more desperate for
special ed. teachers this year. Also, smaller districts in the ...See More
Jun 15, 2008
Shannon /blockquote>

I am moving from Michigan with Sped Credentials. Would that look
ok moving from out of state?

Thanks

On 6/15/08, Windsor Gal wrote:
> Due to the influx of new teachers from UNC & CSU, the Loveland
> and Fort Collins district are very competitive - even for
> special ed.- unless...See More
Jun 17, 2008
Windsor Gal /blockquote>

Your MI credentials should transfer. (See the CDE website for more
info.)

What area of CO are you looking at to relocate?

On 6/17/08, Shannon wrote:
> I am moving from Michigan with Sped Credentials. Would that look
> ok moving from out of state?
>
> Thanks
>
> <...See More
Jun 17, 2008


Teacher Chatboards

States

Subject Areas

Language Arts

Foreign Language