CO Teachers
1 Members

Support Our Sponsors!

Start a new discussion...
I'm a Peace Corps volunteer with 2.5 years teaching experience and a BA in Spanish. I want to try for an alternate teaching licence in CO, but I want to teach middle school. I've heard of K-6 licences and K-12 licences. What type of licence is best to teach middle school students? Is there a need for bilingual teachers? Thank you.
K-12 is what you need Well, since middle encompasses grades 6-8, you need to get a K-12, or you are severely limiting yourself by only being able to teach one grade at the school. Since you don't have teacher certification, you may want to start out as a sub to see if the job is really for you. You would probably have more luck with a special ed certification, since tho...See More
Jan 27, 2009

Teacher Chatboards


Subject Areas

Language Arts

Foreign Language