CO Teachers
1 Members
Support Our Sponsors!

Start a new discussion...
Just wondering if the state of CO will take the School Leaders Licensure Assessment Exam instead of the PLACE. I'm moving from out of state and this ETS test was pretty comprehensive and 4-hours worth of application of ISLLC standards. Also, for the fingerprinting, does that have to be done in state or can I get them done in my current state and have them sent.
1 comment

Teacher Chatboards


Subject Areas

Language Arts

Foreign Language