Re: Administrators and PLACE exam

    I'm not sure about the PLACE exam, but I can speak about the
    fingerprinting. You can get fingerprinted in any state as long
    as it's done by a law enforcement agency. Then just mail the
    card to Colorado Bureau of Investigations.

    On 2/16/11, M wrote:
    > Just wondering if the state of CO will take the School
    > Leaders Licensure Assessment Exam instead of the PLACE.
    > I'm moving from out of state and this ETS test was pretty
    > comprehensive and 4-hours worth of application of ISLLC
    > standards.
    > Also, for the fingerprinting, does that have to be done
    > in state or can I get them done in my current state and
    > have them sent.