DE Teachers
0 Members

Support Our Sponsors!

Start a new discussion...


I am a qualified special needs teacher here in the UK.

I am now looking to move to Delaware for a few years and
need to find out some information about how to go about
finding a teaching position in Delaware that will also
provide visa sponsorship (h1b).

I know that I will need to get my UK transcripts converted
to the US equivalent and probably need to take the praxis.

Can you please tell me which counties definitely sponsor
international teacher and what is the best way to contact

Any information will be helpful.

Kind regards,

Jamie /blockquote>

Hi Amanda,

I'm afraid that I'm going out on a limb here by trying to
answer you when I'm not sure, but I see that no one else has
replied to you yet.

I don't know much about visa sponsorships and the like, but I
can tell you a few things about DE and hiring.

Here in DE, we do not hire by ...See More
Aug 7, 2007

Teacher Chatboards


Subject Areas

Language Arts

Foreign Language