Re: certification

    Basically, you need to figure out which certification exactly
    you want. Then, go to ETS' website and search for the cut
    scores in DE for that test.

    If you want to double check them, you can look on the DEEDS, or
    De Dept. of Ed. website.


    On 7/09/09, Sarah wrote:
    > Hi,
    > Does anyone know, or know where I can find information,
    > about getting certified? I will be graduating next year
    > with a bachelors degree in childhood/special ed from a
    > private college in New York. Thanks!