FL Teachers
MEMBERS
8 Members

Support Our Sponsors!



Start a new discussion...
My wife and I live in Michigan and are considering moving to Florida. Everyone we talk to says there are plenty of jobs. My wife who is the teacher is wondering if this is true and if so why. How are teachers treated in florida by the administration, are they supportive when parents are out of line? Is the pay decent? Any information on what to expect is appreciated. Thanks
view previous comments
Debbie On 1/20/17, Ruth Exilasse wrote: > It just depends on each individual school if you talking > about administration. > > As far as jobs are concerned I would say there is a lot of > opportunity. > > On 1/19/17, Mike wrote: >> My wife and I live in Michigan and are considering moving > to >> Florida. Everyone we ta...See More
Jan 21
phil On 1/21/17, Debbie wrote:
> On 1/20/17, Ruth Exilasse wrote:
>> It just depends on each individual school if you talking
>> about administration.
>>
>> As far as jobs are concerned I would say there is a lot
of
>> opportunity.
>>
>> On 1/19/17, Mike wrote:
>>&...See More
Jan 24
MeMe On 1/20/17, Phillip wrote: > On 1/19/17, Mike wrote: >> My wife and I live in Michigan and are considering > moving to >> Florida. Everyone we talk to says there are plenty of > jobs. >> My wife who is the teacher is wondering if this is > true and if >> so why. How are teachers treated in florida by the >>...See More
Feb 14
Sophomore16 On 1/19/17, Mike wrote: > My wife and I live in Michigan and are considering moving to > Florida. Everyone we talk to says there are plenty of jobs. > My wife who is the teacher is wondering if this is true and if > so why. How are teachers treated in florida by the > administration, are they supportive when parents are out of > l...See More
Feb 16
Linda On 1/24/17, phil wrote: > On 1/21/17, Debbie wrote: >> On 1/20/17, Ruth Exilasse wrote: >>> It just depends on each individual school if you talking >>> about administration. >>> >>> As far as jobs are concerned I would say there is a lot > of >>> opportunity. >>> >>> On 1/1...See More


Teacher Chatboards

States

Subject Areas

Language Arts

Foreign Language