Re: Reciprocity agreement teachers from KY to NY
    D. Thomas

    NY is pretty persnickety about qualifications. If you have
    completed a full teacher training program with student
    teaching etc. you may qualify for an initial certification
    and have two years to pass all of their tests.

    Or of you have KY certification and have taught 3 years on
    it, they may give you an initial certificate.

    On 6/19/10, Joone wrote:
    > Anyone have experience or knowledge in the reciprocity
    > agreement for a teacher in KY getting certification in NY?
    > Specifically, I will have MA in Special Ed (Alt program).