Teaching job...

    Hello. I live in a foreign country. I got my Bachelors
    degree in Science (in Biology) in USA. I would like to
    know if there is an extra need for high school teachers in
    USA? I would like to be a teacher, but I do not have a
    green card. I was teaching at the college in Florida for
    some time based on a temporary working visa.I would like to know if high school principals
    do working visas for people like me? Feel free to e-mail
    me if you have some interesting answers for me.

The Counsel.Net ChatBoardsm. All Rights Reserved.