Support Our Sponsors!

Start a new discussion...

I'm trying to figure out if I can teach (art) in RI with an MFA, but no Ed Degree. Is there a provisional certificate that one can get so they can work while they go to school for the other one? I'm trying to navigate the Board of Ed system and getting confused.
1 comment

Teacher Chatboards



Grade Levels

- -