VA Teachers
MEMBERS
5 Members

Support Our Sponsors!



Start a new discussion...
Do any of your school systems have a list of leveled readers that address any science or social studies SOLs K-3? We would like to order books that support science and social studies and were wondering where to start. Thank you.
Kelli Stargel, R-Lakeland, FL Every year, Florida's students, schools and districts are graded based on their performance. Now, it's time to start rating parents, a state lawmaker says.

State Rep. Kelli Stargel, R-Lakeland, filed a bill Tuesday that would require elementary school teachers to evaluate parents based on "the quality" of their involvement in their childre...See More
Jan 18, 2011
VOTE /Tell us why On 1/18/11, Kelli Stargel, R-Lakeland, FL wrote: > Every year, Florida's students, schools and districts are > graded based on their performance. Now, it's time to start > rating parents, a state lawmaker says. > > State Rep. Kelli Stargel, R-Lakeland, filed a bill Tuesday > that would require elementary school teachers to evaluat...See More
Jan 27, 2011
PARENT OF 2 AND TEACHER OF 125! On 1/27/11, VOTE /Tell us why wrote: >> "There are some parents who work two and three jobs and who >> care about their kids just as much as the parent who's the >> president of the PTA and is there at school every day," >> Persis said.

THERE ARE ALSO TEACHERS WHO ARE WORKING EXTRA JOBS AND TRYING TO BE PARENTS TO T...See More
Jan 27, 2011
Montgomery I vote for Montgomery since is one of the largest school systems in the USA and its diversity! ciao

On 1/27/11, VOTE /Tell us why wrote: > On 1/18/11, Kelli Stargel, R-Lakeland, FL wrote: >> Every year, Florida's students, schools and districts are >> graded based on their performance. Now, it's time to start >> rating...See More
Jan 28, 2011
Go Fairfax I love Fairfax County due to its diversity, salary, flexibility and being close to Washington DC where my hubby works!

On 1/28/11, Montgomery wrote: > I vote for Montgomery since is one of the largest school systems in > the USA and its diversity! ciao > > > On 1/27/11, VOTE /Tell us why wrote: >> On 1/18/11, Kelli Sta...See More
Jan 29, 2011


Teacher Chatboards

States

Subject Areas

Language Arts

Foreign Language