Kindergarten
MEMBERS
18 Members
Support Our Sponsors!

Start a new discussion...
I would like to buy some tablets for my classroom but I have no idea which one to purchase. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
3 comments
  • DonnaR/CA On 12/07/14, ktchr wrote: > I would like to buy some tablets for my > classroom but I have no idea which one to > purchase. Any advice would be greatly > appreciated. My Kinders mostly have experience with iPads, which are very easy t...See More
    Dec 8, 2014
    Like
    report post
  • ktchr On 12/08/14, DonnaR/CA wrote: > On 12/07/14, ktchr wrote: >> I would like to buy some tablets for my >> classroom but I have no idea which one to >> purchase. Any advice would be greatly >> appreciated. > > My Kin...See More
    Dec 8, 2014
    Like
    report post
  • ktchr On 12/08/14, ktchr wrote: > On 12/08/14, DonnaR/CA wrote: >> On 12/07/14, ktchr wrote: >>> I would like to buy some tablets for my classroom but I>>> have no idea which one to purchase. Any advice would be>>> great...See More
    Dec 8, 2014
    Like
    report post



Teacher Chatboards

States

Subject Areas

Language Arts

Foreign Language