CO Teachers
MEMBERS
1 Members
Support Our Sponsors!

Start a new discussion...
/blockquote>





I am currently looking to move to the Loveland / Fort Collins / Denver metro area this spring. How is the job market here if I am certified in Special Ed and can I easily get a job? Any input on the district or teacher need would be greatly appreciated! thanks
4 comments
  • baby /blockquote> On 1/28/08, shannon wrote: > I am currently looking to move to the Loveland / Fort > Collins / Denver metro area this spring. How is the job > market here if I am certified in Special Ed and can I > easily get a job? An...See More
    Jun 15, 2008
    Like
    report post
  • Windsor Gal /blockquote> Due to the influx of new teachers from UNC & CSU, the Loveland and Fort Collins district are very competitive - even for special ed.- unless you are willing to teach "severe needs" students. I know that Greeley has be...See More
    Jun 15, 2008
    Like
    report post
  • Shannon /blockquote> I am moving from Michigan with Sped Credentials. Would that look ok moving from out of state?ThanksOn 6/15/08, Windsor Gal wrote: > Due to the influx of new teachers from UNC & CSU, the Loveland > and Fort Collins distric...See More
    Jun 17, 2008
    Like
    report post
  • Windsor Gal /blockquote> Your MI credentials should transfer. (See the CDE website for more info.)What area of CO are you looking at to relocate?On 6/17/08, Shannon wrote: > I am moving from Michigan with Sped Credentials. Would that look > ok moving...See More
    Jun 17, 2008
    Like
    report post



Teacher Chatboards

States

Subject Areas

Language Arts

Foreign Language