Support Our Sponsors!

Start a new discussion...


I am a qualified special needs teacher here in the UK.

I am now looking to move to Delaware for a few years and need to find out some information about how to go about finding a teaching position in Delaware that will also provide visa sponsorship (h1b).

I know that I will need to get my UK transcripts converted to the US equivalent and probably need to take the praxis.

Can you please tell me which counties definitely sponsor international teacher and what is the best way to contact them?

Any information will be helpful.

Kind regards,

1 comment

Teacher Chatboards



Grade Levels

- -