grad school help

    I am looking at starting my masters, but I would like some
    input. It seems to me that a Masters in C.I. is not really
    useful in the classroom, and I don't think I want to go
    special ed, any suggestions? Where can a person go just to
    specialize in L.D. and not the specturm of Special Ed?

The Counsel.Net ChatBoardsm. All Rights Reserved.