KS Teachers
MEMBERS
2 Members

Support Our Sponsors!



Start a new discussion...
/blockquote>

I would like to contact my former teacher or her daughter
to express my continuing appreciation for my days at
Margaret Hill McCarter Elementary School. I believe Mrs. W
was a Methodist and I am now a pastor in The United
Methodist Church after a short career in education and
librarianship. Thank you.
Riley Couger /blockquote>

Is this the Pam Estes who lived on Avalon Lane? I've tried to
find Mrs. Waldoch several times. She read our class a book
about a boy and the civil war and I have tried for years to
figure out what it was without any luck.Most of what I learned
that helped me in school later on I learned from Mrs. Waldoch.
She...See More
Mar 3, 2003
Robert /blockquote>

Could the book you refer to be JOHNNY TREMAINE?

On 3/03/03, Riley Couger wrote:
> Is this the Pam Estes who lived on Avalon Lane? I've tried to
> find Mrs. Waldoch several times. She read our class a book
> about a boy and the civil war and I have tried for years to
> figure out what it was...See More
Mar 11, 2003
Christopher Bosken /blockquote>

On 2/06/03, Pamela Jean Estes wrote:
> I would like to contact my former teacher or her daughter
> to express my continuing appreciation for my days at
> Margaret Hill McCarter Elementary School. I believe Mrs. W
> was a Methodist and I am now a pastor in The United
> Methodist Church afte...See More
May 17, 2004
Pamella Hull Gray /blockquote>

On 5/17/04, Christopher Bosken wrote:
> On 2/06/03, Pamela Jean Estes wrote:
>> I would like to contact my former teacher or her daughter
>> to express my continuing appreciation for my days at
>> Margaret Hill McCarter Elementary School. I believe Mrs. W
>> was a Methodist and...See More
Feb 23, 2005
Pamella Hull Gray /blockquote>

It is with great excitement that I am writing in response to
several e-mails which I found at Teachers.net.

Gladys Waldoch was my fourth grade teacher in 1958/59. She
had such an incredible influence upon my life and my career
aspirations. After visiting McCarter Elementary School in
Topeka, KS, I d...See More
Feb 23, 2005


Teacher Chatboards

States

Subject Areas

Language Arts

Foreign Language