MN Teachers
2 Members

Teaching Jobs on Teachers.Net

Start a new discussion...
I currently hold a bachelors in psychology and am now looking into getting my teaching license in special education with a focus on autism spectrum disorder and emotional behavioral disorder. I am trying to find what schools offer a way to get my teaching degree without having my initial teaching license. I am wondering if any of you know of graduate schools in the state of Minnesota where I can get my degree. Thanks!

Teacher Chatboards


Subject Areas

Language Arts

Foreign Language