Elementary Education/Early Childhood Education Certification
    Angela Reich


    I am in the process of getting my degree in Elementary
    Education. I am interested in teaching Kindergarten and
    know that before you simply had to take the Early Childhood
    OSAT to be able to teach PK or K. Is that still the case,
    or do you know have to obtain a separate certificate for
    Early Childhood Education?