Childcare
MEMBERS
12 Members

Support Our Sponsors!



Start a new discussion...
I have taken an interview at a nursery for a job placement as a nursery teacher. I have been asked to take a demo lesson for half an hour in the toddlers class (age group 12 months - 24 months) I have also been asked to take a demo class for the older age group in the nursery (24 months - 36 months). Kindly suggest activities that I can do in my demo class for the two age groups that I have mentioned. I would like to do an interesting activity for my demo class that can promote learning and children's absolute involvement and at the same time shows my positive interaction with the little ones.
Ash As a teacher and college professor, I encourage you to make a list of 10 activities for each group. You can post the list here if like and we can review and offer suggestions.

On 4/02/12, Dua Hashmi wrote: > I have taken an interview at a nursery for a job placement > as a nursery teacher. I have been asked to take a demo > lesso...See More
Apr 3, 2012
Dua Hashmi Following are the activities that i would like to do for toddlers (12 months to 18 months):

1) Story time 2) little bunny foo foo song with actions and clapping 3) stretch your arms up .. stretch em right .. stretch them left and touch your toes 4) making my own sensory bottles filled with rice, buttons, glitter and water, with sealed lids...See More
Apr 3, 2012
Ash * My background is Reggio Emilia, Core Knowledge, High/Scope,Montessori and Tools of the Mind, the ideas are emergent based.

On 4/03/12, Dua Hashmi wrote: > Following are the activities that i would like to do for > toddlers (12 months to 18 months): > > 1) Story time > 2) little bunny foo foo song with actions and clapping...See More
Apr 3, 2012
far and near On 4/02/12, Dua Hashmi fwrote: > I have taken an interview at a nursery for a job placement > as a nursery teacher. I have been asked to take a demo > lesson for half an hour in the toddlers class (age group > 12 months - 24 months) > I have also been asked to take a demo class for the older > age group in the nursery (24 months -...See More
Aug 16, 2015
Re: Demo Class for Nursery On 4/03/12, Ash wrote:
>
> * My background is Reggio Emilia, Core Knowledge,
> High/Scope,Montessori and Tools of the Mind, the ideas
> are emergent based.
>
> On 4/03/12, Dua Hashmi wrote:
>> Following are the activities that i would like to do for
>> toddlers (12 months to 18 months): ...See More
Mar 19


Teacher Chatboards

States

Subject Areas

Language Arts

Foreign Language