Kindergarten
MEMBERS
19 Members

Support Our Sponsors!



Start a new discussion...
I would like to buy some tablets for my classroom but I have no idea which one to purchase. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
DonnaR/CA On 12/07/14, ktchr wrote: > I would like to buy some tablets for my > classroom but I have no idea which one to > purchase. Any advice would be greatly > appreciated.

My Kinders mostly have experience with iPads, which are very easy to use for both teacher and students. However, I will concede that they are among the most expen...See More
Dec 8, 2014
ktchr On 12/08/14, DonnaR/CA wrote: > On 12/07/14, ktchr wrote: >> I would like to buy some tablets for my >> classroom but I have no idea which one to >> purchase. Any advice would be greatly >> appreciated. > > My Kinders mostly have experience with iPads, which are very > easy to use for both teacher and students. H...See More
Dec 8, 2014
ktchr On 12/08/14, ktchr wrote:
> On 12/08/14, DonnaR/CA wrote:
>> On 12/07/14, ktchr wrote:
>>> I would like to buy some tablets for my classroom but I
>>> have no idea which one to purchase. Any advice would be
>>> greatly appreciated.
>>
>> My Kinders mostly have experience with...See More
Dec 8, 2014


Teacher Chatboards

States

Subject Areas

Language Arts

Foreign Language