CA Teachers
16 Members

Teaching Jobs on Teachers.Net

Start a new discussion...
Hi, everyone, if I have a clear credential (and CLAD) for CA, what do I need to do to get a PE endorsement? Just a CSET or do I need to take classes?
cubs1977 To add a subject, including PE, the quickest way is to take the CSET and then you will need to take an approved course in PE methods. UCLA has an extension course online. There may be others...

Teacher Chatboards


Subject Areas

Language Arts

Foreign Language