NY Teachers
26 Members

Teaching Jobs on Teachers.Net

Start a new discussion...
I have my bachelors degree in educational studies, have taken and passed all required NYS exams including the edTPA for early childhood, but have failed my student teaching due to two weeks of absence for my grandfathers funeral. I have passed all my observations from my clinical supervisor as well. Does anyone know what I can do next?
Marie You did your student teaching through a university? Any chance you could do student teaching again?
Feb 24, 2018
Amy Yes, I have done the student teaching through my university before I graduated. So all I'm missing now is the completion of student teaching, I'm not sure who would be able to allow me to do that. I have contacted my school for a recommendation letter, but was denied that.
Mar 3, 2018

Teacher Chatboards


Subject Areas

Language Arts

Foreign Language